If you wish to have daily turn-outs, blanketing, long-lining, out-of-town travel care, special medication or feed... naming a few of the services available. Some of the services have small monthly or one-time fees to tailor to your horse's needs.
When you are ready, we are ready to support your show competition goals at USEF A-Rated events. Our barn averages 7 to 9 weeks of showing primarily through the spring and summer months.
Through our long-term as a reputable barn, we have established a many relationships with some of the best vendors in the Front Range:
- Our hay is supplied by our own farmer in Strasburg, CO. It's quality is quite high and consistent.
- The feed is a performance quality to maintain a strong training program and good weight. Manna Pro Equine Feed
- The farrier, S&S Horseshoeing, started working at our barn when he was 12-years-old. He now provides our on-site farrier services with quality work for the jumping and performance horse.
- The veterinarian, Dr. Lee Mueller of Mueller Equine Services, visits us on-site providing state-of-the-art equipment, evaluation and vaccine services.
- The bedding and shaving supplier has been supplying our shavings for well over 30 years.